Wednesday 20 July 2016

Stay or Go - Go Presentation from 2016 Bring Out Your BOV Show & Shine

The 2016 Bring Out Your BOV Show & Shine was a success, even though we had less vehicles to demo at our host Briden's Solutions.

We had outstanding success in being part of the presentation team to help those planning for their own or their family's evacuation. With not less than 70 persons in attendance, the bay was packed with eager learners.

As promised to those in attendance, here are the slides from the Stay or Go - Go presentation, presented by Justin (aka Dangphool) and myself - Mountainman. Yes, if you were paying attention you will have noticed I did not have to do very much of the actual talking to that huge crowd. And for that I am thankful, I am not comfortable with public speaking in groups larger than say 20 - 24 persons. Even then, I have to really know my material before, that can be a comfortable time. I did have a hand in preparing the information that was presented so professionally by Justin. THANKS Justin!!

Now, on with the slideshow:

(Quick thank you and shoutout to: SmallPDF https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg   &  FreePDFConvert https://www.freepdfconvert.com/ Their free conversion software allowed me to quickly convert our PDF slides to JPG for posting on my Blog. Thank you!!)

Enjoy,

Mountainman.

(Yes, I did copy and paste this from my other Blog - Mountainman's Mantra )

 




















































Support  Local Business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment