Saturday 21 December 2013

Selecting A G.O.O.D. Cover Photo

I am looking for some feedback. I have reduced the cover photo selection to four pictures. I would like to hear from readers from now til the end of February, 2014. I hope to have made a decision by then for the cover artwork for the 8.5"x11" softcover version of The G.O.O.D. Plan - Get Out Of Dodge.

Either post a reply on this page or fire me an e-mail: thegoodplan at hotmail dot ca

Thank you for your interest and time helping my decide.

V. Andrew.

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I was just checking out Mountainman's Mantra and this article has received over 500 visits over there and on this blog no one has stopped by to review this post. Wow.

    Somedays, I wonder why it works in one blog and not the other. LOL.

    ReplyDelete